$660.00 – $919.00
The G-Mini pump is a compact pump for small compact applications, such as mini excavators, windmills, and skid steers, just to name a few. This pump just like the rest of Gracos pumps are built to work in extreme temperatures and environments. With a IP ratting of IP69K, and a temperature rating of -40°F to 158°F, this pump will handle any of your extreme environments.
This pump is full of features and comes in a variety of options. You can order this pump with a built in heater that comes on a 23°F that helps make sure that even #2 grease can be pumped down to -40°F with no problems. Every pump has a built in follower plate so you can mount your pump in any position, whether that be upside down or sideways you know the grease will always be able to pump. You can chose between a .5L or 1L Reservoir, 12 or 24 volt pump, with or with out built in controller, and up to 2 pumping outputs.
- Power source 12 VDC or 24 VDC
- Fluids handled Grease NLGI 000 to #2
- System Pump to point or series progressive
- Operating temperature -40°F to 158°F (-40°C to 70°C)
- Reservoir size 0.5 L / 1 L
- Control option No control, controller (time or cycle)
- Pump elements Up to 2
- Output pressure 4,100 psi (280 bar)
- Pump output 0.18 in3/min (3 cm3/min)
- Pump outlet 1/4-18 NPSF, mates with 1/4-18 NPT male fittings
- Protection grade IP69K
Pumps do not come with a power cable. The proper cable will have to be purchased in addition to the pump.
There are some accessories that may be required to get your pump working properly. Please give us a call of shoot us an email to help you select the proper products you will need in addition to your new pump, or for discounted prices.