M-Series electric industrial compressors
The M-Series 5, 7.5, and 10hp industrial air compressors are engineered to be a reliable, versatile, energy-efficient, continuous-duty compressed air solution developed by Sullivan-Palatek. Boss406 is a Sullivan-Palatek authorized dealer
5, 7.5, & 10 HP
Our M-Series 5, 7.5, and 10hp industrial air compressors are engineered to be a reliable, versatile, energy-efficient, continuous-duty compressed air solution developed by Sullivan-Palatek.
These compressors have full-voltage magnetic starters, automatic dual controls, and easily replaceable combination pleated and foam dry air filters. They are compact and are ideally used in smaller industrial settings such as automotive shops, small machining factories, and textile workshops.
Features & Benefits
- Three-phase open drip motor options include 200/208/230/460 volts
- It is single-phase capable
- Full voltage magnetic starter with 115-volt control power
- Instrumentation includes a line pressure gauge, oil temperature gauge, and hour meter
- Automatic dual control
- Spin-on type oil filter and separator elements provide ease of maintenance.
- Tank mount, elevated platform, and acoustical enclosure options are available.
- Separator trap:
- Captures and automatically drains condensed water, oil, and dirt.